Celebrity Fashion: Hollie-May Saker OWNS Topless Protester at Paris Fashion Week Show

Celebrity Fashion
 
Want free Kindle ebooks?

Sign up to receive the best freebie Kindle ebook deals in your email every day.
From our sponsors
Hollie-May Saker OWNS Topless Protester at Paris Fashion Week Show
Sep 30th 2013, 12:29, by Free Britney

Hollie-May Saker, a runway model at the Nina Ricci show at Paris Fashion Week, put a topless protester in her place after she stormed the catwalk.

The protestor was one of two women from Ukrainian feminist group Femen who wore the slogans "Model don't go brothel" and "Fashion dictaterror."

Needless to say, Hollie-May was not impressed by them. Watch Saker's reaction as she flings the woman's arm out of the way and keeps on walking:

"FEEEEEEUUUUMIN," she wrote on Twitter after the show, still not pleased. "THAT BITCH RUINED AND HAD HER SAGGY TITS IN MY FACE."

"As she grabbed my arm she lifted my skirt exposing me," she said later. "I pulled my arm back with such force that I landed a punch square on her nose."

As for why she just kept on walking the runway? "I was so angry but I knew I had to be professional so I carried on walking with a bit of sassiness."

One thing's for sure, she's definitely not afraid to speak her mind. Another tweet during Fashion Week saw her calling out a few of her fellow models:

"Can't stand some of the other models at shows... You're walking for some of the worlds greatest designers," she shared. "Crack a smile ungrateful bitch."

Sounds like an attitude that the outspoken Kanye West and Kim Kardashian, who are in France for the fashion festivities, could easily get behind.

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment