style file: Rick Owens Loves Workouts, Hates Cardio

style file
daily fashion, party, and model news
thumbnail Rick Owens Loves Workouts, Hates Cardio
Jun 12th 2013, 14:48

Rick OwensThe decidedly toned Rick Owens is all about working up a sweat, but apparently running just isn’t his thing. “I hate, hate, hate cardio,” the designer told WWD. However, in an effort to develop a taste for pounding the pavement (“I’m in my fifties now, and I need to do something for my heart and lungs,” he said), Owens has teamed with Adidas to create a line of men’s and women’s running shoes. The motivational kicks will debut at Owens’ men’s show in Paris, on June 27.

Photo: Filippo Fior/ InDigital/ GoRunway 

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment