Celebrity Fashion: Katy Perry Vogue Cover, Russell Brand Gossip: Revealed!

Celebrity Fashion
Katy Perry Vogue Cover, Russell Brand Gossip: Revealed!
Jun 18th 2013, 18:08

Katy Perry covers Vogue in its July 2013 issue, and looks simply breathtaking. Even if she covers herself up a lot more than male fans may be used to.

Katy Perry Vogue Cover

In the issue, she opens up about the men in her life, past and present.

Of her former husband Russell Brand, she says the day he decided to divorce her - 12/31/11 - was the last time she's heard from him in any capacity.

"He's a very smart man. I was in love with him when I married him," Perry says. "Let's just say I haven't heard from him since he texted me saying he was divorcing me."

Divorcing someone via text? SMH and ROFL at that one, Russ.

More Katy Perry photos and dish on John Mayer after the jump ...

"I mean, I have to claim my own responsibility in things," she admits, when asked what led to the couple's breakup after less than a year and a half.

"I do admit that I was on the road a lot. Although I invited him time and time again, and I tried to come home as much as I possibly could."

"You saw that in the movie [Katy Perry: Part of Me]. That wasn't edited to leave footage out ... there simply wasn't any footage of him."

Katy Perry Vogue Picture

Katy says Russell also couldn't "handle" her being his "equal."

"He didn't like the atmosphere of me being the boss on tour. So that was really hurtful, and it was very controlling, which was upsetting," she reveals.

"I felt a lot of responsibility for it ending, but then I found out the real truth, which I can't disclose because I keep it locked in my safe for a rainy day."

"I was like: This isn't because of me; this is beyond me."

"So, I let go. I have moved on from that."

The real truth??! What the what?!

Regarding her relationship with John Mayer, she says she's not just romancing some douchebag with a penchant for promiscuity to get back at Brand.

"No, not at all. No, I was madly in love with him. I still am madly in love with him," she said. "All I can say about that is that he's got a beautiful mind."

"Beautiful mind, tortured soul," adds the 28-year-old pop superstar.

"I do have to figure out why I am attracted to these broken birds."

Indeed. Let us know when you figure that one out, KP.

  • Katy Perry Vogue Photo
  • Katy Perry Vogue Pic
  • Katy Perry in Vogue Magazine Picture
  • Katy Perry in Vogue Magazine

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment