Celebrity Fashion: Kim Kardashian, Baby Bump Film Show, Struggle Not to Bust Out of Clothes

Celebrity Fashion
Kim Kardashian, Baby Bump Film Show, Struggle Not to Bust Out of Clothes
Mar 13th 2013, 11:23

Kim Kardashian has never been one to tone it down style-wise, even if you'd think that pregnancy would shift her focus from appearance to comfort.

While taping Keeping Up With The Kardashians Tuesday, baby bumpin' Kim struggled to make sure the zipper on her TIGHT skirt didn't burst open:

  • Kim Kardashian and Baby Bump
  • Kim Kardashian Booty Photo

While Kim Kardashian fashion may not be experiencing much of a change since Kanye knocked her up, she says she's changed her diet and exercise regimen.

On March 11, the reality star wrote in her blog, "I've been researching healthy recipes and tricks to make sure that I get the right nutrition now that I'm eating for two!"

"Keeping a healthy lifestyle has always been important to me and now it's even more so because I'm looking out for someone else's well being, not just my own."

"For me it's about maintaining a well-balanced eating and fitness plan."

And, because it wouldn't be Kim without a shameless plug at the end:

"My friend Harley Pasternak sent me this book and I am so excited to read it. The Body Reset Diet will give you the tools you need to restart the way you are eating and boost your metabolism."

Always shilling and hustling, even in her second trimester.

Check out more Kim Kardashian pics below - cute bump!

  • Kim Kardashian's Baby Bump Pic
  • Kim Baby Bump Pic

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment