Celebrity Fashion: Rihanna: Nude With Kate Moss in V Magazine!

Celebrity Fashion
Rihanna: Nude With Kate Moss in V Magazine!
Feb 22nd 2013, 14:35

A nude Rihanna is shielded by Kate Moss on the cover of V Magazine's "Dynamic Duos" issue for Spring 2013 - and vice versa, on an alternate cover!

See what we mean by ogling the dueling covers below:

  • Rihanna, Kate Moss Nude
  • Rihanna and Kate Moss Nude

We've seen plenty of Rihanna nude over the years, but never quite like this. Some excerpts from the singer's latest interview with the fashion magazine:

On getting naked with one of the world's most famous models, Kate Moss, for V: "That was the best shot… Take her top off and put that b!tch on my lap!"

On Kate wanting to join the Mario Testino shoot: "Kate overheard us talking and she said, 'I want to do it with you!' Again, I was like, Are you f**cking kidding me?"

"I was dying on the inside. All my fantasies coming true: Mario, V, Kate Moss."

On not knowing Kate had a kid: "I didn't know she had a child, and she still looks like this? There's hope for people who want babies and still want to be sexy!"

On not reading any gossip: "I don't read it anymore."

"I already have too many voices in my head! I don't have room for that other stuff. If I let that other stuff in, it'll take the space of productive sh!t, and that isn't good."

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment