Celebrity Fashion: Jennifer Lawrence Elle Cover: Fashionable, Gorgeous, Real

Celebrity Fashion
Jennifer Lawrence Elle Cover: Fashionable, Gorgeous, Real
Nov 8th 2012, 16:28

Jennifer Lawrence is best known for battling for her life outdoors in The Hunger Games, but she cleans up well - and fashionably - on the cover of Elle's December issue.

Here she is looking gorgeous in Balenciaga:

Jennifer Lawrence Elle Cover

The 22-year-old discussed her relationship with (lucky) boyfriend Nicholas Hoult: "[My boyfriend] is honestly my best friend, and hopefully I'm his best friend too."

"He's my favorite person to be around and makes me laugh harder than anybody."

"We can eat Cheetos and watch beach volleyball and we turn into perverted Homer Simpsons, like, 'Oh, she's got a nice ass.' I never thought we'd have such different opinions on asses."

Jennifer Lawrence, everybody. She's as authentic as she is talented!

She also appears to be well-grounded. "I'm never going to starve myself for a part… I don't want little girls to be like, 'Oh, I want to look like Katniss, so I'm going to skip dinner," she adds.

"That's something I was conscious of during training, when you're trying to get your body to look exactly right. I was trying to get my body to look fit and strong - not thin and underfed."

No living large for Lawrence, either.

"Ten million dollars and I'm still living in my parents' condo… I've always lived in a tiny rat-infested apartment in New York, or a little condo in L.A., or a normal house in Kentucky."

"I think it would be very bizarre to live in a big mansion by myself."

Very true. Although if you want some company, Jen ...

Click to enlarge more Jennifer Lawrence pics below!

  • Jennifer Lawrence in Elle
  • Jennifer Lawrence Elle Photo
  • Jennifer Lawrence Hair

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment