Style File: Well Dunn

Style File
thumbnail Well Dunn
Oct 10th 2012, 19:22

Brit catwalker Jourdan Dunn is getting her own television show, courtesy of Jay-Z. It won’t be of the sartorial sort, however. The model, who appeared on the runway this season at Burberry, Emilio Pucci, Gareth Pugh, and more, is going to be showing off her kitchen know-how with her series, a part of the rapper’s newly relaunched YouTube channel Life + Times. Style.com got in touch with the supe (in between her photo shoot today) to talk about her latest project, called Well Dunn With Jourdan Dunn. “I wanted to show people what I am really like, and to feel like they were sitting in my kitchen with me, getting to know me and the food I love to cook,” she says, admitting she’s also a little nervous about the whole thing. “For me, family is everything. My memories of cooking Jamaican food with my mother and grandmother are some of my happiest. Living in New York and London, there are great restaurants, but there is still nothing like my family cooking.” The air date is not yet known, but we sure hope to see some of her model pals join her on the show.

—Kristin Studeman

Photo: Marcus Tondo / GoRunway.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment