Celebrity Fashion: Kate Upton: Curvy, Confident in Vogue

Celebrity Fashion
Kate Upton: Curvy, Confident in Vogue
Oct 22nd 2012, 16:05

Kate Upton is too fat ... if you're a delusional moron. Seriously, some people have said this.

Fortunately, Kate is not a delusional moron, and tells Vogue she's proud of her curves.

  • Kate Upton Shirtless Pic
  • A Kate Upton Cleavage Pic

"I don't want to starve myself. I still want to hang out with my family and be a normal girl," says the 20-year-old. "You have to be confident, and that doesn't mean starving yourself."

"I think it's important to look at magazines and think a healthy lifestyle is attainable. Now that the fashion industry likes the idea of me, I'm happy if I can have an influence."

"Now, whenever girls come up to me saying they're happy to see I am confident about my body, it makes me feel good that I am contributing in a way among people my age."

"I never sat there and said to myself, 'I want to be every man's fantasy.'"

Call it a side benefit then. Check out more Kate Upton pics below!

  • Kate Upton's Face
  • Not the Best Kate Upton Pic
  • Kate Upton Fashion
  • Kate Upton Bathing Suit

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment